Sunday, May 08, 2005

Super Mankini Turbo Revival X - Male Bikini

Thanks to the ever present Google Dance phenomenon, I appear to have lost the unintentional google page ranking of 2 for the search term Mankini. When I found out last night at a dinner party, it didn't really bother me, but now that I have had time to stew over it, I figured it's high time to revisit the infamous mankini...

A google image search on mankini brings up some random picture from a mortuary website, but when I changed the search to male bikini, I got a great selection of heinous images! The freak to the left here appears to have a fetish for making his pathetic tackle look bigger through the use of these "fantastic" Jock Ups, in fact he even admits that his is so insignificant he needs to use two :o/ I bet once Gawy sees his page, he will be in touch immediately to exchange mankini stories/pics and trade shoes.