Saturday, April 23, 2005

Episode III: Revenge of the Amish Calendars

Getting back to the now twice mentioned Amish Calendar competition between myself and Flying Green Leprachaun, it appears I have jumped into the lead somehow. A random check on google today showed me as ranking 9th, and the Flying Green one as being 12th, so we have pretty much swapped positions. Since I am becoming so familiar with the Amish (and their abuse) I was interested to find out why the chose not to use electricity, and was not surprised at the explanation...

In related events I also located this fine example of reality television gone wrong. Amish In The City doesn't seem right - why would any self respecting Amish person want to embrace the evils and temptations of LA?!? Americans freak me out sometimes. Though not as much as Gawy...