Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Overload - Episode I

Today Gawy was in complete overdrive - this must have broken some Guiness World Record for the most spelling and grammatical errors in an 8 hour period. It seems his spelling and grammar deteriorate over the course of the day, this morning the engrish was fine, later it was unbearable...

Ferdinand: Who watched that Campbell show last night, the spelling & grammar of our citizens was attacked ;-)
Gawy:Wouldn't watch that idiot if he had lesbian pron on
Ferdinand:I would.
Gawy:Ok I probably would but I wouldn't be happy about it
Ferdinand:Yeah you would…
Gawy:Ok I would but my point is that he is an idiot, did you see friends last night? Wynona vs jennifer KISS
Ferdinand:You took awhile to get to your point. You realize that this is going in the blog right?
Gawy:Had a thought it might…bugga

-------------------

Willis:we are ignoring you and have been sending about one million emails amongst ourselves!!!!
Gawy:B;stards
Willis:yeah, and………..
Gawy:Dwarfs are fun (btw)
Willis:you would know, unlike the rest of us!!!!
Gawy:But you all wanna try it - they are so conveniently sized like a pocket version or travel version

-------------------

The Hoff:In their with the dwarf eh?
Gawy:Go ferdinand - plenty of sex there
Ferdinand:Ewwwwwww. Repeat as required till none of you find this funny. kak
Willis:She is only into Dogs anyway from what I hear!!!!
Gawy:OMG!!!The dwarf and k-9 movie - I think I have seen that!

-------------------

Gawy:I am now in a conumdrim, btw have you ever thoght about the fact that if dwarfs titties were really big they would touch the floor anyway

-------------------