Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Care Bears Eat Pu$$y

Since I have been off work sick all week, I have had a chance to remember why being unemployed was soooo much fun - Daytime television shows! :o/ I was fortunate enough to relive my childhood this afternoon with a rousing episode of the Care Bears. I expected it to be some half baked remake, but was surprised to see it was the original 80s show in all its' glory! The Care Bears (shitty) Movie was the first movie I can remember seeing at the cinema. I had forgotten how tacky and poorly animated (even by 80s standards) that piece of shit excuse for a cartoon is. And WTF is up with them shooting shit out of those symbols on their stomachs... I think even a retarded dwarf fetishist who collects ####=RARE### shoes, such as Gawy, could have managed slightly better than that crap. Well okay maybe he couldn't, but most other 80s cartoons that were made to market sh!tty made-in-china childrens toys managed better than that. The original Masters of the Universe series (not the sort of crappy remake) was great, as was Transformers (they managed a good remake of the series, shame the toys now completely suck) and Jem & The Holograms ;o)

Anyway, whilst googling all these crappy 80s things, I was "fortunate" enough to find the "Which Care Bear Are You?" quiz! Yay! I can't believe I am pink and soft spoken! :o/

Love-a-Lot Bear
You love to take care of others and people love being around you because you make them feel appreciated. You are very sweet and soft-spoken. You are also a romantic and consider yourself an excellent matchmaker, so you tend to be a bit nosy. But everyone still considers you the sweetest person they know.