Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rainy Mankini Day

The sh1t weather Auckland is experiencing today has killed any plans I had for getting out of the house, so I am still stuck here floating between the PC, Gamecube & Nintendo DS. Thanks to FGL I have re-implemented the blogger comments and nuked the Haloscan comments. I had planned to wander over to the nearest PC supplies shop to purchase a new crossover cable, to connect my Gamecube up to the PC in the hope of succeeding with the elusive PSO-BBA trick. This allows the lucky broadband adapter owner to "stream" backed up games from the PC to the Gamecube, and although it seems time consuming, it's a lot cheaper (well to me anyway) than modifying the Gamecube to play games backed up to mini DVD-R discs. Looks like it will have to wait til later, I suppose in the meantime I always have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

On the topic of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, I placed an order for this promo tee via my favourite canadian online gaming store, and was horrified to be told that they only had size L, not XL as previously advertised. They cancelled my order, but after some consideration I ordered the L size anyway, since I have it on good authority that american sizing tends to be slightly larger than ours. Even if it doesn't fit, I'm sure it will do well on trademe...