Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Last Balloon Ever Inhaled

I had this rather distressing news article sent to me this morning. I wasn't aware that people were selling Nitrous Oxide in clubs, even in places like Christchurch. How come they never sold balloons of NOS in clubs I go to?
NOS is more of a "coming down" pasttime in my opinion, and generally isn't something you can do in a club without getting whacked in the back of the head by the barstaff (not speaking from experience or anything).

In other news, it appears that thanks to the NZ Herald and One News coverage, more local retards have found everyone's favourite auction and flooded it with questions :D The poor guy was up past 2am today answering the masses of questions from the great unwashed :D I also got the following answer to mine:

Why didn't you smoke much of the cigarette? Do you smoke regularly, or are you a social smoker? Thanks for your time :) posted by: coldcut666 (113 ) 5:34 pm, Tue 12 Apr

Only smoked part of the cigarette purely for aesthetics - so it looks good in the display cabinet. Not much of a real smoker though. Cheers, A.

Surely that cigarette butt (in reality the cigarette which had been puffed on once and then extinguished because a certain someone was too weak to smoke any more) would have been worth far more had it been smoked by a true hardcore smoker such as myself. In any case, I will ensure that next time they ban something, I get some random business owner to authenticate that I was the last person to have said banned item in their establishment :-/