Tuesday, April 12, 2005

SPCA

"Dear Agony Aunts,

I’m a 24 year old student who lives in the university hostels. I share a 2 bedroom apartment with another student, a 22 year old gay male. I’m a fairly open minded person, however last night my open mindedness was put to the test. Whilst studying for a mid-semester exam (which I have on Thursday) I was disturbed by squealing and screaming coming from the lounge. After about 10 minutes of it, I went into the lounge to ask them to be quiet – but was not prepared for what I found…

There were 6 people in my lounge room watching animal p0rn. I was subjected to the most appalling images that I fled and spent the rest of the night hiding in my room. No person should ever have to witness a dog being subjected to that filth. But now I’m in difficult position. Do I say anything to my flatmate? He’s a resident advisor who doesn’t pay rent in exhange for being a role model and authority figure to the students (yeah right!). Also, when I was on holiday I came back to find that my computer had been used to view similar sites as to the video.

Oh agony aunts… What do I do?

Animal liberationist "

Gawy: I don't get it - whts the problem?